Thursday, January 3, 2013

Meet the Jack Family

Brides Made Consultanting is family owned and operated by myself and my husband.  My name is Z. Cherron and my husband is Joseph.  We are the Jacks.  We have over ten years of experience planning fundraisers and special events. We have worked with wonderful organizations such as Houston Community College Northeast, UNICEF, and the Houston Food Bank. 

One of the greatest events we had the pleasure of planning was our own wedding in 2011.  We are looking forward to planning your next great event or just helping you get started.  I will blog about relationships, make-up tips, and the small things you should keep in mind when planning an event.  I'll even let you in on the good, the bad, and the insanity that went into planning our own wedding. 

My very first tip to you is NEVER BE YOUR OWN COORDINATOR for your wedding.  With all the things going on the day of the event, you will miss the most important parts... the laughs, the hugs, and the kisses.


--Brides Made Consulting is where dreams live and brides are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment